Isn’t it wonderful to be able to purchase one (inexpensive, all natural) product that not only has multiple purposes but also works wonders! Witch Hazel is gentle enough for your face, your body, oh and your baby too!
Witch Hazel is a 100% natural astringent that contains no artificial fragrances or dyes. It is dermatologist recommended to clean deep down to your pores. I was so excited to learn all of the amazing uses of this gem of a product and I can’t wait to share it all with you. Run, don’t walk to your nearest drug store to purchase this must have. Don’t worry, I will link you to where you can buy it online if that works better for you 🙂
Beauty Benefits of Witch Hazel
- Have baggage? I’m talking under your eyes…Witch Hazel has the ability to tighten skin (hence, great for under eye baggage/puffiness).
- While Witch Hazel is reducing your “baggage” it is also brightening your under eye area.
- If you are prone to pimples, use Witch Hazel to reduce inflammation and fade blemishes…and bruises.
- Need relief from the heat? Make a refreshing cold compress by soaking a face cloth in Witch Hazel and ice water then place on your face or neck.
- If you suffer from dry skin, try gently rubbing Witch Hazel into your damp skin after you shower to lock in the moisture.
- While Witch Hazel is able to lock in moisture it also has the ability to manage excess oil on your face.
- Apply on freshly shaven skin to soothe irritated, red, damaged or inflamed skin.
- Witch Hazel can be used under your arms as a natural deodorant.
- Set your makeup with Witch Hazel by dabbing a damp cotton ball on your face after your makeup is applied, putting it in a spray bottle works as well. (1:2 ratio of Witch Hazel to water)
Now that you know what Witch Hazel can do to help beautify you, let me tell you why it is a must have in your emergency kit.
Witch Hazel For Healing Ailments
- Grab that Witch Hazel when you have a sunburn. It will help treat the sunburn and prevent your skin from peeling off…because that’s always a cute look!
- Witch Hazel is a great anti-itch remedy, therefore it is wonderful for bug bites, chicken pox, poison ivy and poison oak.
- Used with a cotton ball, Witch Hazel can help heal your baby’s diaper rash.
- Are you one of the lucky ones who has the joy of experiencing external hemorrhoids? Well, Witch Hazel works great to relieve and soothe that pesky problem by mixing it with petroleum jelly.
- It aslo relieves varicose veins. Soak towel in Witch Hazel and lay on areas of the body with varicose veins to tighten and releive discomfort or pain.
Like everything else, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding check with your doctor to make sure using Witch Hazel is safe for you. If you know of any other things Witch Hazel is used for please share with the rest of us! I would love to hear all about it!
T.N. Dickinson’s 100% Natural Witch Hazel is my personal favorite!!!
Walmart and Ebay are affiliate links of mine. If you should choose to make a purchase through my link I will be compensated a small amount at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! Happy Shopping 🙂